The question of efficient and sustainable energy storage forms the basis of the research conducted by the excellence cluster e-conversion. Since environmentally conscious economic and climate policies rely on this research into energy storage, the Research Focus Group led by Thomas Bein (Physical Chemistry) intends to present its insights to a wider public audience and to discuss their economic and political relevance.
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Bein (Faculty for Chemistry and Pharmacy, LMU)
Research Focus Group
- Prof. Dr. Ueli Heiz (Department of Chemistry, TUM)
- Prof. Dr. Karsten Reuter (Theory Department, Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society)
- Lecture Series in the Summer Semester 2021 – "Energy of the Future"
(Summer Semester 2021)
- Lecture of Prof. Johan Rockström, Ph.D. – Climate Change and Our Current Energy System
- Panel Discussion with Prof. Dr. Claudia Kemfert and Prof. Dr. Walter Leitner – "The Potential of Sustainable Energy Production"
- Panel Discussion with Prof. Dr. Johannes Lercher and Friederike Rohde – "Future Visions for a Sustainable Energy System"
- Panel Discussion with Prof. Dr. Hubert A. Gasteiger, Prof. Carlos Moreno and Prof. Arvind Gangoli Rao, Ph.D. "Sustainable Energy Use in Mobility"